AT NO COST TO EMPLOYEES, ALL EMPLOYERS are required to implement necessary workplace safety and health programs, which shall include the following minimum public health standards to be complied with in ALL workplaces:
1. MASKS - medical grade is highly encouraged; no use of masks with vents; cloth masks should have filters that are cleaned and washed daily;
2. FACE SHIELDS - should cover the entire face; visor-type not allowed; should always be worn with masks;
3. PHYSICAL DISTANCING - at least 1 to 2 meters when possible shall be observed at all times;
4. FREQUENT DISINFECTION - available disinfecting/washing resources and supplies for all employees and clients/guests should at the minimum include: a) hand washing stations, b) soap and sanitizers, and c) hand drying equipment or supplies;
5. VISUAL CUES - put up displays to act as reminders to practice proper hand washing and other good hygiene behaviours;
6. SHUTTLE SERVICE - employers classified as medium to large private establishments are enjoined to provide shuttle service using any vehicle type, for as long as operation thereof follows minimum public health standards; Etc.
To learn more, read the full text of the Supplemental Guidelines below:
DISCLAIMER: This post is meant for informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for full legal advice. We therefore take no responsibility for any actions taken or not taken on the basis thereof.